Fresh Start Antibacterial Disinfectant Gym & Surface Wipes (4 Buckets | 300 Sheets/Roll | 1200 Sheets) – 99% Effective Against Bacteria in 15 Seconds – 6″x 8″ Sheet EPA Registered
Fresh Start Disinfecting Wipes are a convenient and quick way to clean and disinfect the surfaces around you. These wipes clean most viruses and bacteria including CA-MRSA, MRSA, VISA, VRE, HIV-1, flu viruses, and Influenza A viruses. And they disinfect quickly too! These wipes are effective against 99.9% of germs within just 15 seconds. These wipes are pre-moistened so they will deliver a proper amount of solution without the hassle of mixing, measuring and testing. They are excellent for use in hospitals, health care settings, schools, daycare settings, and shopping centers.
- Quick – These wipes effective against 99.9% germs in just 15 seconds.
- EPA Registered Effective – Against HIV-1 and flu virus and antibiotic-resistant bacteria: CA-MRSA, MRSA, VISA and VRE
- Safe – Alcohol, solvent, and bleach-free
- Easy To Use – Pre moistened so no need to mix and measure solutions
Note: This product is not intended for use on critical and semi-critical medical device surfaces.
4 x Rolls of Fresh Start Wipes (300 sheets per Roll, 6″ x 8″ sheet)
4 Mini Plastic buckets
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST HIV-1 & FLU VIRUS: These disinfecting wipes can help you clean and disinfect any surface quickly. It kills most viruses and bacteria including CA-MRSA, MRSA, VISA, VRE, HIV-1 and flu viruses. These are the most common germs which cause several diseases.
- FAST & EFFECTIVE CLEANING: These antibacterial wipes are effective against 99.9% of bacteria in just 15 seconds. Now that’s really fast. They can be used on any nonporous surface. These wipes are bleach-free, alcohol-free and solvent-free.
- PREMOISTENED SHEETS: These wiping sheets come pre-moist so that you don’t need to add any liquid to clean the surface. Just take the sheet, wipe the surface and you are done. Forget the hassle of mixing, measuring and testing
- INTENDED USE: Fresh Start wipes are intended for use in hospitals, healthcare setting, laundry rooms, laboratory, transport vehicles, beauty salons, schools, gym, shopping centers, and various commercial places for cleaning purposes.
EPA Registration number: 1839-190-63584
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.